Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ames Repro Retro Daisy Modern Chrome Wall Clock


A bright yellow daisy flower with an orange eye and black numbers is sure to brighten up your day! A retro, repro of an Ames Era classic, bring a mod 1960's feel to your vintage kitchen, by MomsRetro.

With a stylish aluminum body and sturdy glass face, this Modern Wall Clock is both great-looking and durable. Measuring 14" in diameter, it's perfect for the office, kitchen, TV room, or wherever you need that modern touch. Featuring Quartz movement for true accuracy, it operates on a single "AA" battery (included).

Available at Cafepress !

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am so thrilled to find you featuring my clock, thank you! I was thinking of all the fun flower power art back when I was a kid when I made it. I wanted something bright and happy, I hope it made you happy too. I keep meaning to do a pink version....

    thank you!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete