Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bright Flower Photos Digital Download Collage Sheet



Bright Flower Photos Digital Download Collage Sheet from Etsy

This high-resolution 300 dpi image digital collage sheet is an 8.5x11-inch file that you can print again and again to use in your personal crafts or for items to sell.

Great for creating invitations and greeting cards .Ideal for scrap bookings as well .It is an affordable way to get isolated flower photos .

Emailed without watermark as a jpg link within 24 hours of payment.

art by petitepaperie
operating out of Orange County, CA

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my bright flower digital collage!

    Jennifer
    Petite Paperie
    www.petitepaperie.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure ! I enjoy browsing your collage sheets ! I love collages myself .
    Alma

    ReplyDelete